Responsive website design
Make your website perform its best on all devices
83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important. Get Ready for a Multi Device World.
Extend Your Reach with a responsive web design! The explosion of electronic gadgetry releases and its use has greatly affected the website design. As more people go online for longer duration, the use of desktop computer declines. In fact, more people use their smart phones to browse the net than their desktop. To address this palpable shift of internet usage, you need to upgrade your traditional website with a responsive website design.
A responsive website has the capability to adapt to the device being used. Most websites were designed to be viewed on a full screen desktop monitor or laptop. When accessed through smaller screens like that of smart phones, some parts of the page are cut off, forcing the viewers to scroll. This can be tiresome and annoying, especially to the viewers with very little time to spare. The solution to this setback is by designing a website that can be conveniently viewed on smaller screens as it is in wide screen monitors.
How Can Responsive Web Design Enhance Your Business
In traditional marketing, for significant impact, businesses would launch advertising campaigns that will reach the maximum number of people. The principle stays true to the internet marketing. Building a website is basically aimed at making an online presence. As more people are accessing the net using a variety of gadgets, it is only sensible that you adjust to the trend of internet usage.
Here's how a responsive website design can help your business:
- Concentration on one website - Initially, mobile websites were offered to capture Smart phone users. That means that you build a website specifically for small screen viewers. This is a different version of the mainstream website. The creative Responsive website designers can provide you with a viewer friendly, easy to navigate website designed
- Extensive Captured Audience - Mobile online users do not have much patience for hard to use websites, they will just simply find another site that is easier to use and viewer friendly.
- Maximize Online Presence - A well-designed and well-marketed website will not work with mobile users without a responsive design. Traffic will be high, so as your bounce rate.
- No Duplicate Content - Building different websites to accommodate different devices could also mean duplicated content. To resolve this, you will need to come up with different sets of content which can confuse your viewers.
- Lower Costs - You only need to market, maintain and support one website that will work for all your customers, effectively cutting down on your operating costs.